We describe our workouts… and people think our coaches hate us.
It is commonly believed our sport doubles as a cult.
We give up free time and any hope of ever having pretty hands.
Working out is our definition of fun.
Our day is made if the waters flat.
We give up hours and hours of sleep and yet we still do more in the wee hours of the morning than other people do all day.
Chocolate milk, a granola bar, and a banana are as good as a gormet meal after a morning practice.
We live in fear of this beast called an “Erg test.”
We push ourselves beyond normal means and
At times we forget to speak normal language and use words like ,”way ‘nuff,”,”Port,” and “Starboard,” on accident.
We are so in love with the sport we do, at times it is hard to think of little else.
We are rowers.
We are a different breed of human.
- akahawk-eye likes this
- kabardina reblogged this from rowsbeforehoes
- ifiteverywhereandnowhere reblogged this from rowsbeforehoes
- charlenelcheung likes this
- somospolvoysombras reblogged this from big-city-living
- big-city-living reblogged this from rowsbeforehoes
- sublime-secrets reblogged this from rowsbeforehoes
- wearethedreamersofthedream likes this
- beyond-thelimits reblogged this from rowsbeforehoes
- chanelnumber40 reblogged this from lat3night
- lat3night reblogged this from rowsbeforehoes
- passionisbliss likes this
- beyond-thelimits likes this
- dino-squid likes this
- ifiteverywhereandnowhere likes this
- wejustwantagoodtime likes this
- sillybananabird likes this
- starborndean likes this
- eighttofive likes this
- causewereonlyhuman likes this
- secretlivesofrowers reblogged this from theavamovement
- nocountryforbystanders likes this
- allthekidsareg0ne likes this
- theavamovement reblogged this from rowsbeforehoes and added:
- 66-thousandmiles reblogged this from rowsbeforehoes and added:
- nosadsong reblogged this from rowsbeforehoes
- wecryuntilwelaugh likes this
- icannotsingmyheart likes this
- amassofgaugesanddials reblogged this from rowsbeforehoes and added:
- leglilymency said: You articulate rowing and rower’s passion towards it so eloquently. Reading what you write reminds us why we row.
- leglilymency likes this
- rowsbeforehoes posted this